Samsung’s newest phone is the Solstice A887. The new Samsung Solstice A887 is offered by AT&T. Of course unlocking your Samsung Solstice A887 will mean you can use it with any phone carrier on any network. You can find more information about Samsung’s newest phone by reading this article from Samsung USA News: The Samsung Solstice.
You can unlock a Samsung Solstice A887 for free in 4 steps. By unlocking your Samsung Solstice A887 mobile phone you will be able to use the device on any phone carrier network as long as they are a GSM carrier. Essentially any mobile phone with a SIM card in it, is operating on a GSM network. Before you can unlock your Samsung Solstice A887 you will need an unlock code. Many other mobile phone websites would suggest buying an unlock code. However, I have included all the steps below for getting a free Samsung Solstice A887 unlock code to unlock your phone. Here are the 4 steps to unlock your Samsung Solstice A887 for free:
How To Unlock Samsung Solstice A887
1. Find your Samsung Solstice A887′s IMEI number by typing *#06# on the keypad.
2. Call your current phone carrier’s support and ask for an unlock code and they will request your IMEI number.
3. Turn on your Samsung Solstice without the SIM card in.
4. Now type #7465625*638*CODE# (where CODE is your Samsung unlock code)
5. Your Samsung Solstice A887 should say “Network Lock Deactivated”.
Now you should have yourself a fully unlocked Samsung Solstice A887. Before you can use your newly unlocked phone on a new phone carrier’s network, you must buy a SIM card and order a voice plan with that carrier. If the steps above did not work on your Samsung Solstice A887, do not try repeating as this could just permanently lock your mobile phone. Furthermore, the steps in this phone guide are based on my previous article on how to unlock a Samsung phone for free.