To unlock a Samsung Solstice 2 you will need an unlock code. Our Samsung A817 Solstice 2 unlock guide has the steps to unlock your mobile phone to any GSM carrier or network. By default, most SIM card based phones have a SIM lock preventing form working with any phone carrier other then the accepted one. It is possible that there are pre unlocked versions of the Samsung A817 Solstice 2 or CDMA versions that do not run off a SIM card. Other then that, first off you will probably need an unlock code for your Samsung A817 Solstice 2. You can sometimes get a free Samsung unlock code by calling up your current carrier and simply asking for one. They will probably need your Samsung A817 Solstice 2′s IMEI number in order to generate the unlock code. You can find the IMEI number by typing in *#06# on your phone and hitting the send key.
After getting your Samsung A817 Solstice 2 unlock code follow the steps below:
How To Unlock A Samsung A817 Solstice 2
1. Power on your Samsung mobile phone with the UNACCEPTED SIM card inserted.
2. Your Samsung phone will prompt for a password (unlock code).
3. Now enter your Samsung unlock code.
If your Samsung handset displays “Insert Correct SIM Card” then try these instructions:
1. Turn on your Samsung phone with an UNACCEPTED SIM card inserted.
2 – Type: #0111*CODE# (Where CODE is your Samsung unlock code
On some older Samsung models these steps sometimes work:
1. Turn on your Samsung mobile phone without the SIM card in.
2. Type #7465625*638*
3. Now enter your Samsung unlock code
4. Type #
5. If worked, phone should say “Network Lock Deactivated”
6. Your smartphone may automatically restart.