To unlock a BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 you will most likely need an unlock code. Our BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 unlock guide has the steps to unlock your mobile phone to any GSM carrier or network. By default, most SIM card based phones have a SIM lock preventing form working with any phone carrier other then the accepted one. It is possible that there are pre unlocked versions of the BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 or CDMA versions that do not run off a SIM card. Other then that, first off you will probably need an unlock code for your BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300. You can sometimes get a free BlackBerry unlock code by calling up your current carrier and simply asking for one. They will probably need your BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300′s IMEI number in order to generate the unlock code. You can find the IMEI number by typing in *#06# on your cell phone and pressing the the enter or send button.
After getting your BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 unlock code follow these instructions:
How To Unlock A BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300
1. Turn off the Wireless Radio on your BlackBerry mobile.
2. Next go to Settings > Options > Advanced Options > SIM Card
3. Hold down the ALT key and press the keys that correspond to: m e p d
4. Next, hold down the ALT key again and press the keys that correspond to: m e p 2
5. You should see a menu where you can put in a 16 digit code and 10 tries to punch it in correctly.
6. After you enter in the unlock code, hit Enter.
7. It should say “Device Unlocked” and you have an unlocked Blackberry.
If you have any additional information on unlocking the Curve 3G from RIM, then please leave a comment below. Thanks!