The Samsung E2152 requires an unlock code to use with any carrier. Samsung E2152 unlocked mobile phones should work on any GSM networks or carrier. Most GSM or SIM based cell phones come with a SIM lock which prevents them form working with unaccepted carriers. The unlock code should remove the SIM lock on your Samsung E2152.
In order to get a Samsung E2152 unlock code, I would first contact your phone carrier’s support line and request one. Sometimes they will give you one for free and in exchange will need your Samsung E2152′s IMEI number. You can get this number simply by entering *#06# on your phone’s keypad and then pressing enter. If you cannot attain a free Samsung unlocking code, then you should review some of the unlock code websites I have provided below.
You should now be able to use your unlock code and the steps below to fully unlock your Samsung E2152 to other carriers. Enjoy!
How To Unlock Samsung E2152
1. Power on your Samsung mobile phone with an unaccepted SIM card inserted.
2. Your Samsung mobile will prompt you for a password (unlock code).
3. Enter your Samsung unlock code.
Otherwise, if your Samsung mobile phone displays “Insert Correct SIM Card” then:
1. Turn on your Samsung phone with an UNACCEPTED SIM card inserted.
2. Type: #7465625*638*CODE# (Where CODE is your Samsung unlock code.
If you would like to learn more about unlocking the Samsung E2152 or have any additional information on this new smartphone, then please check out the comments section below. Thanks!