This guide covers how to remove or install the battery in your Nexus S 4G for the first time. This new Google smartphone, developed by Samsung, has is very similar to other Android mobile phones in regards to this process. Removing your old battery can sometimes be important when trying to install a new Nexus S 4G battery or just when trying to reset you phone to re-register with your cell phone carrier’s towers. None the less, we have included some easy to follow steps and instructions below. If you find these hard to understand, please check out the follow video tutorial that we have also provided. Good luck removing or installing the battery in your new Nexus S 4G!
Steps To Remove/Install Battery in Nexus S 4G
- Lay your Nexus S 4G face down with the primary camera facing up.
- Find the small gap/slot on the back-top of the device.
- Put your fingernail/popsicle stick/etc into the slot and press.
- Once back cover has been snapped off, simply install or remove your Nexus S 4G battery (pay attention to the key edges) (The Samsung Logo will be upside down)
- Now put the back cover on, starting by placing the bottom on first and then snapping the top on.
- Your done!