Installing the Zagg Invisible Shield on your Google Samsung Nexus S 4G only takes about 5 minutes and is a great way to protect your smartphone from scratches and other damage. The Zagg InvisibleSHIELD is a military-grade, plastic cover that applies directly onto your Nexus S 4G. Once you have applied the plastic coating to your smartphone it is completely see through, hence it’s name. There are actually three different versions of this product offered by Zagg, which you can review below:
The version that we decided to use was the full body. Below I have included a list of all the materials that came with this product, as well as a picture of each item.
How To Install Invisible Shield for Nexus S 4G
To install the Invisible shield onto your device, you can follow the simple steps that we have written up below. However, if you have any trouble understanding these, please check out the video tutorial that we posted at the bottom of this guide.
- Lay the InvisibleSHIELD down on a flat surface and peel away the back cover that has the logos printed on it.
- Now with the plastic film attached to the clear plastic, align the film on the front of the Nexus S 4G starting at the top where the speaker is located.
- Using the installation squeegee, begin to apply the InvisibleSHIELD to the front of the device.
- After full applying the plastic coating to the phone, use the squeegee to remove any extra bubbles that may remain. (Small micro bubbles may still exist when you are done. This is normal as they will naturally go away within 24 to 48 hours after the film adhesive has fully bonded with the phone.)
- Now repeat steps 1 through 4 for the back of your Google Nexus S 4G.