This guide contains a list of special Samsung codes that you can type on your device to retrieve your SIM lock status. Although, there are many more special status codes that you can type on your Samsung phone, the ones included in this guide are particular to unlocking your phone. Note, some of these status codes may not work on newer models, but none the less, these codes are worth trying. Additionally, these will probably only work on a GSM phone, as they are the only kind that use actual SIM cards (versus CDMA, etc).
Here is the list of codes to check set or check your Samsung phone’s SIM lock status:
- *#7465625# – Will check and display the status of all the network/SIM locks on your Samsung phone.
- *7465625*746*UNLOCKCODE# – Will enable the SIM lock on your Samsung phone. (Locks phone)
- #7465625*746*UNLOCKCODE# – Will disable the SIM lock on your Samsung phone. (Unlocks phone)
- *7465625*28746# – Sets the auto SIM lock to ON.
- #7465625*28746# – Sets the auto SIM lock to OFF.