Unlocking a Samsung Gravity T459 is just as easy as unlocking any other T-Mobile phone. In this tutorial, I will give you the steps on how to unlock your Samsung Gravity completely free. However, before we can get started, you must acquire an unlock code for your Samsung T459. Again, this is easy, since T-Mobile will give you an unlock code in exchange for your phone’s IMEI number. Let’s take a look:
How To Get An Unlock Code From T-Mobile
1. Power on your Samsung Gravity and type *#06#
2. The first 15 digits that get output is your IMEI number.
3. Give this IMEI number to T-Mobile support for your unlock code.
Alright, now that you have acquired your unlock code for your Samsung Gravity, let’s start the Samsung unlocking:
How To Unlock Your Samsung Gravity
1. Turn on your Samsung Gravity without the SIM card inside.
2. Now type in #7465625*638*UNLOCK_CODE#
Where UNLOCK_CODE represents your 8 digit unlock code. (Warning: Entering more then 3 incorrect unlock codes, may permanently lock your phone!)
3. If everything worked, your phone will say “Network Lock Deactivated”
That’s it! Now you have yourself an unlocked Samsung Gravity T459. If you are still having trouble, try checking out the article where I found these steps. Otherwise, you can try using the search form provided at the top-right of this website to learn more. Good luck and God bless!