Unlocking a Motorola Karma QA1 requires a Motorola unlock code and only a few minutes. An unlocked Motorola Karma QA1 will work on any GSM phone network such as T-Mobile and AT&T. By unlocking your Motorola Karma QA1 yourself and not buying a pre unlocked phone you can save a lot of money.
The instructions showing how to unlock your Motorola Karma QA1 are completely free and provided below. However, you may have to pay for a Motorola unlock code. There are ways to get free unlock codes, such as calling up your phone carrier and requesting one. In exchange they will want your Karma QA1′s IMEI number which you can attain by typing *#06#. Once you have a working unlock code for your phone use the steps below to unlock it.
Unlock a Motorola Karma QA1
1. Reboot your phone with an unaccepted SIM card in.
*If the display reads “Enter Special Code”, enter the unlock code and press “OK”
*If the display does not read “Enter Special code”:
2. Press and hold the * key until an entry box is displayed.
3. Type *, #, 3, 2, # and press “OK”
4. Enter your Motorola unlock code and press “OK.”
5. Your Motorola phone should now display either “Completed” or