Want to unlock your Samsung mobile phone? Well, unlocking your phone may be easier than you think. In a few steps I’ll show you how to unlock any Samsung mobile phone that uses a SIM card, so you can use your phone with any phone carrier. Also keep in mind while you don’t need a SIM card from another carrier before you can begin unlocking any GSM phone, you will need one when you actually switch to your new service provider. Here are the steps to unlock your Samsung mobile phone:
Warning: Entering 3 or more incorrect unlock codes on your Samsung mobile phone may permanently lock it!
Unlock Samsung Mobile Phone with IMEI Unlock Code
1. Power on your Samsung mobile phone with the UNACCEPTED SIM card inserted.
2. Your Samsung phone will prompt for a password (unlock code).
3. Now enter your Samsung unlock code.
Otherwise, if your Samsung mobile phone displays “Insert Correct SIM Card” then:
1. Turn on your Samsung phone with an UNACCEPTED SIM card inserted.
2 – Type: #0111*CODE# (Where CODE is your Samsung unlock code
Additionally, on some older Samsung models this sometimes works:
1. Turn on your Samsung mobile phone without the SIM card in.
2. Type #7465625*638*
3. Now enter your Samsung unlock code
4. Type #
5. If worked, phone should say “Network Lock Deactivated”
6. Your Samsung phone may automatically reboot at this point.
Now you have yourself an unlocked Samsung mobile phone! Also if it does not work the first time around, do not keep trying to make it work. This could only damage your phone. These steps, should work on any Samsung phone’s that are of model S100 and newer. If the above steps did not help you unlock your Samsung mobile phone, then check out this article which provides some different steps on unlocking older model Samsung phones.