Looking for Free LG Unlock Codes? Getting an unlock code for your LG mobile phone may be easier than you think. Many websites want you to pay for high priced unlock codes or instructions. The truth is most phone carriers such as T-Mobile and AT&T have no problem providing you with a free unlock code for your LG phone. All they require is your phone’s IMEI number. Checking a phone’s IMEI number was covered in my previous phone tutorial, but we will also cover it here.
How To Get A Free LG Unlock Code
1. Power on your LG phone and type *#06#
2. The first 15 digits displayed is your phone’s IMEI number.
3. Call your phone carrier’s support number.
4. Ask for an subsidy unlock code for your LG phone.
5. They will then ask for your IMEI number in exchange, and thats it!
Now you should have yourself a completely free LG unlock code. If for some reason the GSM carrier will not allow you to get an unlock code, then you will probably have to look for some LG unlock code software if its a relatively old model. Otherwise, you can try some of the unlock code vendors I have posted below.