This Nokia C3 tutorial will give you some tips on how to extend your battery life. According to this forum post, many Nokia C3 users seem to have trouble using their phone for more then a few hours at a time before having to recharge their battery. Although, you could just buy a new Nokia C3 battery for around $7.00 USD, there are some alternative methods that we discuss in this tutorial for extending your battery life.
Here is the current list of tips:
- Goto Settings -> Connection Manager, and turn off your WiFi when not using it.
- Goto Settings -> Connection Manager, and turn off your Bluetooth connectivity.
- Navigate to your GPS such as the last two tips and turn it off.
- Reduce the backlight brightness or shorten the timeout on the display.
- Ensure you fully charge your battery every time, so as to not develop a battery memory.
Please add any additional tips or ways you have heard that work on saving the juice on your Nokia C3 battery. Also feel free to correct me if any of these seem wrong.