Extending the battery life on your HTC Rider phone can be done by making a few changes in habit, as well as by making a few simple tweaks to your settings. As many people do not like to change the way they use their phone, it is often easiest to simply change the settings we talk about below to get extended battery life on your HTC Rider. Although we only include a few tips, there are probably a few more ways to get more talk-time or usage on your HTC Rider. Additionally, since this device uses the Android operating system, many of these will work on other models too! Check out the tips below to learn more:
Tips to increase battery life
- Turn down the intensity of brightness.
- Shorten the timeout on your screen backlight/display.
- Turn off the WiFi radio when not using it.
- Turn off the Bluetooth connectivity when not in use.
- Turn off your GPS support.
- Put your phone in Airplane mode, if you do not need to receive any text message or phone calls.
- Lower the in-talk volume on your phone.
Again, keep in mind that these are not all the ways that you could extend your battery life! In fact, we plan on adding some more tips soon. Please post any recommendations you think would be good for this list.