A BlackBerry Curve 9300 can be unlocked with an unlock code. An unlocked BlackBerry Curve 9300 will be able to work with any GSM or SIM based phone carrier network. Although the 9300 has not been officially announced or released by RIM, most phones come with a SIM lock that prevent them from working with any carriers except the contracted one. To unlock a BlackBerry Curve 9300 you will need an unlock code. Our BlackBerry Curve 9300 unlock guide has the steps to unlock your mobile phone to any GSM carrier or network. You can sometimes get a free BlackBerry unlock code by calling up your current carrier and simply asking for one. They will probably need your BlackBerry Curve 9300′s IMEI number in order to generate the unlock code. You can find the IMEI number by typing in *#06# on your phone and hitting the send key.
After getting your BlackBerry Curve 9300 unlock code follow the steps below:
How To Unlock A BlackBerry Curve 9300
Unlock Method #1
1. Turn off the Wireless Radio on your BlackBerry mobile.
2. Next go to Settings > Options > Advanced Options > SIM Card
3. Hold down the ALT key and press the keys that correspond to: m e p d
4. Next, hold down the ALT key again and press the keys that correspond to: m e p 2
5. You should see a menu where you can put in a 16 digit code and 10 tries to punch it in correctly.
6. After you enter in the unlock code, hit Enter.
7. It should say “Device Unlocked” and you have an unlocked Blackberry.
Unlock Method #2
1. Power on your BlackBerry Style 9670 with an UNACCEPTED SIM card.
2. BlackBerry should ask for your unlock code.
3. Enter your unlock code. (Can learn more about getting one below)
4. Your cell phone may reboot and should be unlocked!
If you need any help or have any insight on unlocking the leaked BlackBerry Curve 9300, feel free to leave a comment below. Thanks!